As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to impact our community, we are more committed than ever in providing support to our customers. Please click here for more information.
Date Posted: 3/1/2016
Job Type: Service Technician
Location: NY, NJ, CT, PA
Name: Barry Heller
Address: 550 West John Street, Hicksville ,11801
We are currently seeking self-motivated Field Service Technicians to fill immediate positions at Hercules. The Field Service Technician is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of commercial laundry equipment (washers and dryers) in NY, NJ, CT and PA. The position provides the opportunity for personal growth through experience and training.
• Effectively diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs, including the replacement of defective parts.
• Make knowledgeable recommendations on equipment repairs and the replacement of equipment; inspect, test and repair as required.
• Work independently in the field; require little supervision
• Provide exceptional customer service through a positive, can-do attitude and effective communication with a variety of end users including building superintendents, tenants and Hercules in-house staff.
• Desire to have complete responsibility for a specific territory or region.
• This position requires a High School diploma or GED; one or two years of experience in technical support is preferred but not essential.
• Organization, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision
• Manage a Hercules service vehicle; accountable for Hercules equipment and parts inventory in the field or in service vehicle.
• On-the-job training provided; basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and assembly of machines
• Valid driver’s license
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical/dental and paid time off. All necessary training will also be provided to perform all required work.